Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fun with my Grandsons!!



Jackson's first Pinewood Derby.  There was a lot of excitement leading up to the race.  Jack won for his age group but came in 4th overall thus the sad face.  I guess he wanted to win it all.  Lincoln entered as well but his races didn't count since he was not a scout yet.  He also has a sad face because his car came in last place.  These boys have a lot to learn - I guess it's not a bad thing to be competitive.  We'll get em next year boys now that you have some experience!!





Every Friday I pick Coleman up while Megan works in Jack's classroom.  We do lots of fun things together and I love spending time with him.  This particular Friday Jack and Lincoln got out of school early for Parent/Teacher conferences so I took all 3 boys to lunch and then to 'Castle Park' in Lexington Hills. It was 75 degrees on this day and the park was swarming with kids.  The boys had a ball and I enjoyed soaking up some sun and watching them run wild! 



No comments:

Post a Comment