Monday, July 19, 2010

Observations

  • I talk to myself
  • I sigh a lot
  • When I'm at work, I sneeze at least 10x a day
  • My kids don't need me anymore
  • I miss my friend
  • I don't tolerate the heat well anymore so I just stay in the house with all the blinds closed
  • I'm in a food rut
  • I don't enjoy cooking for one
  • My food and money run out at the same time
  • I'm going to the State Fair this week
  • I can't live without a fan over my bed
  • I have been getting up every morning at 5:30 and walking for 45 minutes
  • I'm reading Twilight and actually enjoying it
I just saw this list today and couldn't believe it! Where do people come up with these names?
FASTEST-RISING BOY'S NAMES
Castiel
Bentley
Eoin
Easton
Lucian
Aarav
Zion
St. John
Kaiden
Sterling

FASTEST-RISING GIRL'S NAMES
Tenley
Harper
Everleigh
Martina
Sookie
Navi
Charlotte
Eloise
Loralai
Ursula
(Is this for real? Who would name their child Sookie or St John?)

1 comment:

  1. observation: you have allergies if you sneeze 10x a day.
    question: who is your friend that you miss?
    future prediction: my first son will be named St John, but my first daughter will be Snooki. Its sort of like Sookie

    ReplyDelete