Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blonde Brownies


I love to bake but I don't do it very often. This morning I was really in the mood to whip something up that would satisfy my baking need as well as my sweet tooth. Blonde Brownies are a favorite of my family and I have been making them for years. They are easy, quick and delicious. I have already eaten two of them and I just barely got them out of the oven! I need to get out my paper plates and make a few plates for my neighbor and take a plate to a new sister I was just assigned to visit teach. I don't dare keep these all to myself. If I do I will be comotose from a sugar high by 4:00!

Here is the recipe in case you want to try these. I know you won't be disappointed!

2 cups flour
2 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
2/3 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder

Mix altogether with a wooden spoon in a medium bowl. Batter will be stiff. Press dough into an ungreased 9x13 pan, sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes. Voila, you have a delicious quick treat to enjoy or take to friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment