Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cute Little Boys


Lincoln asked his Mom if he looked like Jesus!

Coleman after eating a popsicle

Jack and Lincoln boxing...


I know I just blogged yesterday, but I was just thinking about my little grandsons. I do that a lot. It's really hard being a long distance Grandma. :-( I miss being a part of their lives and seeing them more than 3 or 4 times a year. I really envy some of my friends who get to see their grandkids all the time. Poor me.

I always look forward to the blog posts of the boys, but now it seems that Facebook and Twitter have taken over and there are no regular blog posts. I miss that. So I decided to grab a few pictures from Megan's twitter and post them here, so it will be easy for me to look at them often. I'm pathetic, I know, but I really miss seeing those little guys and watching them grow up. Maybe someday I can live closer....
WHA WHA I know this is a Debby Downer post. I seem to be in a bit of a depression lately. I need to snap out of it. Maybe tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment