Saturday, January 2, 2010

RaNdOm ThOuGhTs

I am a holiday person. I love Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, 4th of July, etc, but.... I have to admit there are two holidays celebrations I could do without: New Years eve and Valentines Day. They depress me.

I am very excited for my favorite shows to start back up:
The Bachelor
Biggest Loser
Greys Anatomy
Desparate Housewives
Glee
Brothers and Sisters
Private Practice
(I know I watch too much TV)

It has been fun to watch the Kings this season. I am back to watching all the games again and it feels good to cheer on the home team!

I used to think the year 2000 sounded so weird and was so far away, but now it is 2010 and I wonder where the time has gone?

I need something to look forward to now that Christmas is over. A new grandchild or an engagement/wedding would be great!

I need to find an old lady exercise program on TV. I want to exercise before work but I can't do the high impact aerobics stuff. My body just can't take it.

Today while we were shopping my friend Pam said: "You know the book Tuesdays With Morey? I need to write a book called Saturdays with Amy" I thought that was pretty funny. Would make for a dull book though.

I started saving my change which I have never done before. I bought a bank that actually counts the change and tells you how much money is in there. I am obsessed with it and can't wait to get change so I can put it in my bank.

Why am I so exhausted every night but the minute I go to bed I am wide awake?

I love the cold weather. I am very content wearing sweats and heavy sox everyday all day.

Peppermint hot chocolate is my new favorite thing.

This year I am going to try very hard to be more positive and optimistic. It won't be easy for me but I am really going to try.....

1 comment:

  1. Amy, you crack me up! I am also excited for the good TV shows to start up again.

    And I am the same way, I am exhausted all day, and then bed time hits and I suddenly get my second wind! It's so annoying!

    ReplyDelete