Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some of the Things we did this Christmas.....

Ate at one of our families favorite places for lunch

Saw this movie on Christmas Eve - don't recommend it.
Watched three exciting Kings games


Took Erin to In N Out on the way home from the airport




Saw this movie the day after Christmas - the kids loved it




Went to the temple to do a baptism (my Dad) - Who is that little lady in between those two handsome men. Looks like Amy Roloff from Little People Big World!!
Thank you to Justin & Jordan for being worthy to perform the ordinances for my Dad. It was such a special experience for me and now I can't wait to do the work for many more of my ancestors who are waiting....



Bought a new phone on Christmas Eve. My old one died. It is not fancy, but it works.



Got this new camera from my kids. Mine is pink!
And these new pots and pans. I love them!







AND NOW FOR SOME POST CHRISTMAS STUFF......

My pathetic Christmas tree just before I took it to the garage



The steals I got from TARGET at the 75% off after Christmas sale. All this for $12!


My new purse I bought on the day after Christmas shopping spree



Along with these new pillows for my couch



I have so much trash that it will take at least a month to get rid of it all. I usually only take my trash out once of month!

This ends Christmas 2009. It was great to spend so much time with my kids and grandkids. I loved every minute of it! And now it is so quiet and lonely around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment