Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I always LOVE looking at pictures of my kids when they were growing up. Christmas always brings back such wonderful memories for me. Here are a few memories I cherish with my children at Christmastime...

Taking them to the mall to see Santa
Cutting down a Christmas tree
Making sugar cookies
School Christmas programs
Ward Christmas parties
Santa Store at school
Driving around to look at lights
Christmas sweatshirts
Christmas specials on TV
Going to the latest Disney movie on Christmas Eve
Candlelight Christmas Eve dinners
Peppermint Ice Cream Brownie Sundaes
Disney ornaments on the tree (this year will be the last one for that)
Opening one gift on Christmas Eve
New Christmas Church clothes

Shauna & Jordan 1989

Sweet little girls 1983

Jordan 1987

Megan & Shauna 1983 - not the best quality but I still think it's adorable!

Me & my girls - This is a classic 80's photo - Check out my perm & Erin's cool bangs. Don't you just love the homemade sweatshirts? They even had real bells sewn them.




No comments:

Post a Comment