Saturday, December 5, 2009

Visions of Sugar Plums....

If you ever asked my sweet Dad what he wanted for Christmas, Birthday, Father's Day, etc., he would always say WORLD PEACE. I would wish for that too, but a few of these things are a little more realistic... I can dream!



The Sacramento Temple (I like the rectangle one better but I couldn't find a picture of it.

I have not had new pots and pans for 30 years! I think is about time I get some new ones. I don't cook that much anymore, but when I do it sure would be nice to have some pans that weren't all scratched up!
New pillows for my couch. I want more than one, but you get the idea.
I have a really ugly computer desk that is a hand me down and it would be nice to have a new one.
My digital camera just decided to stop working last week and I am really bummed so this will probably be the first thing I will save up for.

I have not had a bed since I got rid of the famous waterbed about ten years ago. I don't even really need the whole bed, just a headboard would be nice. I need to go garage saleing for one I think. This is from Crate and Barrel and I really like it!

(Stay tuned for some Christmas memories from the past - as soon as I get the pictures scanned I will put them up)

No comments:

Post a Comment