Sunday, September 27, 2009


The Biggest Loser happens to be my favorite show. I look forward to it every Tuesday night! I feel so inspired to eat better and exercise when I watch it. I have gotten some really good tips from the show and am always amazed by ways I can improve my eating habits.
This season I like all of the contestants. Usually, I can pick out at the very beginning one person I don't really like, but this season they all seem sincere and motivated to lose weight. I am sure as the season goes on I will feel differently about some of the contestants but right now I like them all. I do have a couple of favorites though.

Abby's story is so sad and her attitude is so inspiring. She has endured the worst tragedy imaginable – losing her husband and two children in a deadly car crash – and she now gets a second chance to restart her life.

Allen just seems so genuine and nice. I don't know what it is about him, but I really want him to stay on and lose the weight.


I am rooting for Abby & Allen!

1 comment:

  1. I love this show too!

    ...now if we could only get Jordan to like it too!

    ReplyDelete