Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's in the Air!


I love fall & I am so happy that it is cooler outside. It is so nice to leave the windows open and enjoy the fresh air and not have to hear the hum of the A/C going 24/7 not to mention the cost of the electrical bill! I am so ready to wear sweatshirts, sweaters and cords and to sleep with all the covers on!! It doesn't really take much to make me happy and fall is just one of the many things I am thankful for. I just hope it lasts for awhile....

I whipped up this little wreath to hang on my front door the other day. The cost was very minimal. Some of the things I had on hand and some of the things I got from Joann's for 50% off! The ribbon is left over from Megan & Justin's wedding 7 years ago!
Enjoy this great season - I know I will.....


1 comment:

  1. You made that? It's so cute! You will have to show me the tricks one day. Our door is so bare!

    And I am with you. I LOVE sleeping with my big huge down comforter on.

    ReplyDelete