Saturday, March 30, 2013

Yummy Stuff

I found two incredibly easy and delicious recipes this month! I love baking and trying new recipes and sharing my treats with my friends and family. These two recipes were a hit and I will definitely be whipping them up again very soon.

I
Easy lemon cookies made with a lemon cake mix, cool whip & 1 egg.
 
Beat the egg, add cake mix and 2 cups cool whip.  Mix altogether.  Batter will be sticky.  Roll into balls in powdered sugar.  Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.  If you like lemon you will love these! 
 
Berry Cobbler

I love berries and this is a very simple cobbler that is a snap to make and so delicious. 

In a 8 x 8 pan add 4 cups frozen mixed berries (I used the Costco brand) 
In a bowl, mix 1 cup flour and 1 cup sugar with 6 Tablespoons Butter.  Pour over top of berries.  Do not mix into berries.
Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until golden brown.  (I like my topping to be crunchy so I cooked an extra 5 min)

No comments:

Post a Comment