Thursday, July 5, 2012

To Dyson or not to Dyson....

Decisions - Decisions.  I have been in the market for a new vacuum cleaner for a long time but there are so many to chose from that I am having a hard time making up my mind.  I want a really good one this time that is going to last me forever.  I have gone down the Kirby road and I have had a cheapo Eureka and every other brand in between, and have not been satisfied with any of them.  I keep hearing that Dyson is the way to go so I have been seriously looking and looking.  I borrowed one from a friend for about a month and really loved it.  Yesterday I went to Fry's with a friend and they had every Dyson model you can imagine.  Now I am more confused than ever.  Today, I heard from my friend that Costco has the best model right now for a very good price.  I guess I will be buying one very soon.  I just hope I make the right choice!





(I really wish someone would teach me how to place my pictures side by side1)

No comments:

Post a Comment