Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Eye Surgery


It's been quite a week!  Megan came to take care of dear old Mom after her corneal cell transplant.  Here I am in all my
glory waiting to go under the knife.  It was quite an experience - one I hope I never have to do again.  Hopefully it
will be worth it and I will be able to regain the sight in my left eye.  It is still very swollen, blurry, red and watering constantly as you can see in the lovely close up below.
 So gross!!  No make-up and not doing my hair really adds to my look as well!


I think the tear really adds to the effect - Thanks for capturing it, Megan!
Also the purple markings above my eye so they would know which eye to transplant the cornea.


It's always nice to get a Get Well Bouquet!



I didn't let the surgery keep me down!  Had fun with the grandkids at Johnny Rockets, eating
corn on the cob and enjoying S'mores for the first time and enjoying family!!

Thanks Megan for being my nurse and chauffer!

No comments:

Post a Comment