Sunday, December 4, 2011

Countdown to Christmas!

I have been busy all weekend decorating for Christmas.  I really love the holidays and all the decorations, but boy am I exhausted!  I don't remember it being this much work.  I guess my body is just getting older and can't handle it.  My back and legs are killing me from going up and down the stairs.  It is all worth it though because it looks so beautiful and I am loving just sitting here listening to Christmas music and enjoying the fruits of my labor.  Now... if I just had the energy to wrap some gifts.  That is really my favorite thing to do, but that will have to wait for another day. 




This is my first grown up tree since my kids were born. I love having a grown up tree!


Here are a few projects I have been working on.  Gifts for my friends.  In between decorating I was working on these.  I did 5 of each and they are all almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment