Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Brunch with friends

Today was my second annual Christmas Brunch.  I love having friends and family over especially during the holidays.  My good friends that I have known for 20+ years, Bonnie, Pam, Patrice and Sheri all came over and we enjoyed a brunch with monkey bread (Bonnie), breakfast casserole (Pam), gingerbread muffins (Sheri), orange juice (Patrice) and yogurt parfaits (me).  Everything was delicious and the conversation and friendship shared was extra special.  I have great friends and we have been through many things together and we always manage to help one another and to share in one another's joys and sorrows.  We exchanged gifts and had a great time just sharing about our kids and grandkids and all the things that are going on in our lives.  Between the five of us we have 19 kids, and 25 grandkids!  We don't get together as often as we would like but when we do it seems like we pick right up where we last left off! 

I love setting a festive table with all the trimmings

L to R - Patrice, Bonnie, me, Pam

Exchanging Gifts

Sheri and Patrice

L to R - Patrice, Sheri, Bonnie, Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment