Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Las Vegas



Shauna and I decided to take a long weekend and go to Vegas to spend time with Megan and her family. Despite the nine hour drive, we had a great time. It is always fun to hang out with three cute little boys who make me laugh and entertain me constantly. They are so much fun!

Here they are in their cute little Star Wars shirts Shauna bought them on our shopping spree to Target.



I took Jack and Lincoln to see Alpha and Omega on Saturday. It was a cute movie and we had a great time eating popcorn and candy and laughing at the funny wolves. Why do kids like ring pops? I told the boys they could have any candy they wanted and they picked ring pops?? My kids used to do that too. Must be genetic!

We kept entertained with the photo booth on Shauna's computer. The boys loved it and couldn't stop laughing at themselves. Lincoln was pretty freaked out at first and wanted us to stop, but he finally came around and joined in on the fun.




Oh and I might add that my sweet, darling daughters are very honest with their Mom. Here is what I learned about myself while I was there:
I have a mullet (I had Megan's friend Kiley fix that)
I look my age - OLD (Thanks Megs)
I sigh and moan a lot
I snore really loud. (I already knew that one but Shauna likes to keep reminding me)
I am obsessed with my weight
I sing in vibrato
(The things we learn from our kids!! I still love them even though they are brutally honest with me... )
Thanks for a great time and thanks to Justin for putting up with all our giggling, crazy TV shows and girl time!

No comments:

Post a Comment