Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Over the HILL - way over!





That dreaded day came and went and I am still alive to blog about it. Being 60 is really not all that bad I guess, but it still sure sounds old. I remember when I was a teenager and when someone was in their 60s I thought they had one foot in the grave. 40 years ago, I guess 60 was old and out to pasture, but now that I am 60, I don't feel much different than when I was 40 so I guess you could say, I still have a lot of life left in me!

So much has happened in my lifetime. Here are a few highlights of the last 60 years.........

  • Color TV

  • Stereos

  • Tape Decks

  • VCR

  • ATM

  • Atari (the first video game)

  • Computers

  • Cable TV

  • Digital Everything

  • Central Heating & AC

  • Man on the Moon

  • Camcorders

  • CD Players

  • AC in cars

  • Seat Belts

  • Disneyland

  • Cell Phone
    • And the list goes on and on. So much has changed yet so much is the same. I don't feel like I have changed that much over the years. Yes, I am older and a little wiser, but I still have the same beliefs and the same passion about life. I would not want to go back and do anything differently, because what has happened to me over the years has gotten me to where I am today. I have so many wonderful memories that no one can take away from me and I am so grateful for all that I have. especially my family. I am so blessed!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment