Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I saw this on someone's blog and for some strange reason, I like answering these kind of things. I know that is weird, but I just do. I think you can find out a lot about a person this way. So if anyone reads my blog (all 2 of you) you know a little more about me!

Actually I am a little bored tonight waiting to watch the finale of the Biggest Loser!)

1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
I like hosting but my house is small so I will have to say attend.

2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
I would have to say a surpise party (luncheon) given by my friends in Mission Viejo when I turned 40.

3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
That my family will all be there.

4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
Being able to go for a walk and see all the flowers blooming.

5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
Bring my own gift.

6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
Having meals cooked.

7. What song describes your mood today?
"Singing in the Rain" Is it ever going to stop raining here?

8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use?
This is a toughie. The only thing I know that I still have are a few of my dishes and my ironing board.

9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
It has never changed - Rocky Road

10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
I feel tested everyday. Isn't life a test?

11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop.
Just about anything sweet, but I will have to say brownies

12. "-----" is the best motivation.
Family

No comments:

Post a Comment