Saturday, February 27, 2010

Life's Little Annoyances....

I realize that the things I am going to list below are just little things in life that don't really matter, but they are irritating to me. Maybe if I list them, it is a way of venting and I won't be so annoyed the next time they happen. (Probably not, but it's worth a try)

  • Standing at the check out with coupons in hand, telling the check 3 times that i have coupons and then having him forget to ring them up. Are checkers deaf or are they just annoyed with people who use coupons?
  • Water standing ankle deep in my shower and not being able to get the plug out because it is some sort of weird plug that doesn't come out!
  • Recording shows on my DVR that for some reason don't record.
  • People who ignore my text messages. I am not an avid texter so when I do text someone I am doing it for a reason, and not trying to just annoy the recepient!
  • My brand new scale that gives me a different reading everytime I stand on it!
  • Everything I am interested in on the Olympics comes on after 11:00 pm. I have hardly seen any of the Olympics this year because of it.
  • People who have their phones turned on at church - put it on silent or vibrate people!
  • Drivers who tailgate.
  • People in the carpool lane who have NO passenger!
  • E-mails that ask you to forward to 20 people or you will have 25 years of bad luck!
  • Slow computers that take forever to download.
  • Not being able to see my grandsons often. So many times, I wish I could go pick them up and take them to the park or for ice cream.
  • Forgetting where I put my glasses or keys!

That about wraps it up. Those are just a few of the things I could think of....

No comments:

Post a Comment