Monday, June 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY E R I N !!!



32 years ago my life changed forever. Erin was the beginning of a very special journey. She is my first born and the one who paved the way for her sisters and brother. She was my project! Nobody told me how to be a Mom and she hung in their with me and helped me to learn and grow. From the very beginning she was a perfect baby. She hardly ever cried and was always happy and smiling. When she turned two, I knew I had my work cut out for me! I used to say, the book that was popular when she was young, 'The Strong Willed Child' was written about her. She knew what she wanted and no one was going to talk her out of it!

If I could come up with 10 words that would describe Erin they would be:

Happy
Intelligent
Determined
Strong
Compassionate
Adventurous
Loving
Beautiful
Crazy
Generous


You are so loved and so cherished and I am so grateful that you came into my life and continue to bring me so much joy!!! Happy Birthday to my #1 oldest daughter....

I LOVE YOU WAY UP TO THE SKY!!!

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks mom, you made me cry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is CRAZY, youre right. BAHHAHAHA im hilarious. Why dont you add talented and bossy to the list. Bossy in a good way of course. "erin and courtney are the boss, so listen to erin, listen to courtney...and heres what ERIN SAYS"

    ReplyDelete