Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ho Hum

So much has happened in the last few weeks, yet so much has stayed the same.  Life goes on and that is a good thing, but it is also hard to understand at times.  Since my Mom passed away I have become more aware of my own mortality and what I want to do with the rest of my life.  I am in major transition right now and I have to say I am really looking forward to the changes coming my way.  There are so many things I want to see and do and experience.  I have 250 more days until I retire and start the next phase of my life.  I am ready and can't wait for the adventure to begin!
On my way home from church on Sunday I took this picture near my house.
I love this time of year when everything is green and so pretty.  I seem to be
more aware of the beauty around me these days.
I made several of these for my friends who were so good to me
when my Mom was sick and when she passed away.  It is such a
blessing to have good friends in your life.


I made this countdown and put it above my computer at work so I could see it everyday.
It has become the highlight of my day to erase the day and change it!


And how could I possibly not post pictures of these four adorable, sweet little
monkeys who make me smile everyday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment