Sunday, January 8, 2012

Enough!

I hate being sick!  I am a very healthy person and the only thing I ever get every year is a cold.  Unfortunately, when I get a cold, I get a cough that hangs on and on.  This cold I got in November just before I left to go to Utah for Thanksgiving.  Being sick on vacation is not fun.  I had to stay away from my little grandson Owen and that made me really sad.  The cold soon went away but the cough hung on for an extended stay.  It has not kept me down but it is so annoying coughing constantly.  I am sure my co-workers are so sick of listening to me hack away.  Cough drops and cold pills have become my best friend!


I decided  I had had enough this weekend when I started feeling like crap again.  My cough got worse and my throat started hurting and my head was all stopped  up.  I headed over to the the local Urgent Care Center only to be told it was just a virus that will go away eventually!  I was prescribed an inhaler which I think is a waste.  I don't have asthma people!  I guess I will just have to suffer through for who knows how long before this yuck goes away!


I have just been laying around all weekend watching movies and shows I have recorded and trying to learn how to use my newest toy!!  I guess things could be worse! 



No comments:

Post a Comment