Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just call me....


This past week at work has been a real challenge for me.  I don't know if I am just getting too old,  too slow or just plain burned out.  I don't think I have ever been so stressed at work in my life!  Everything had a Friday deadline and it seemed that there was no light at the end of a very dark tunnel.  By the end of the day I was so spent and so over it all that I went home and literally collapsed (except for the baby shower I had to go to and movie night with my friends) I was too tired to eat or think!  I had a headache every day and my neck and back were killing me.  I am so ready for this all to be over so I can retire and live the life of leisure.  One more fair season and I am done!  I just hope I make it through one more!  I feel like I am going to be the employee who gets up on the desk and starts throwing things and starts screaming and going ballistic and they have to carry me off in a strait jacket!  Soooo Wonder Woman I am not and I am okay with that believe me........

 
This will be me in 14-16 months!  Wish me luck I hope I make it that long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment