Sunday, July 17, 2011

WW Brownies

I was really craving brownies.  Brownies and chocolate chip cookies are my favorite treat.  I decided to try the Weight Watchers version of brownies so here goes....


Brownie Mix - I used Duncan Hines Fudge Brownie Mix
6 Egg Whites
1/3 cup non fat Vanilla Yogurt
3 T Water
Pre-heat oven to 350 and spray bottom of 9x13 pan with cooking spray
Mix all ingredients together and spread  into baking pan
Bake for 20 minutes (approximately - my oven tends to cook faster)
Cool and cut into 24 squares.  Each square is 3 Weight Watcher points. 


They are not as chewy as I like.  They are more cake like brownies but they were pretty tasty.  I would make them again.  I think I better take them to work though so I won't eat them all.  (I will save a couple for Megan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment