Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stuff...

I came across this picure and was amazed that
someone would actually put bikes all over their house.  A little weird don't you think?

I wish this said Pepsi but Coke will do in a pinch.

I am having withdrawals lately since I have not been to Disneyland lately.  How cool
would it be to stay in this Mickey Mouse Suite.  I bet my grandsons would love this!


Speaking of bikes... I have been riding mine alot lately.  I am enjoying it so much especially
since I got this new bike seat installed last weekend.  It is so comfy. 

Kristine posted this picture of Owen going for a stroll.  He is growing so fast and is so adorable.

These ice cream sanwiches look so yummy.  They are made with a cake mix
and are so easy to make.  I need a good excuse to make them!


No comments:

Post a Comment