Sunday, July 10, 2011

Random Stuff

Today was sweet baby Owen's blessing day. I wish I could have been there to share in his special day. There should be a law against grown children moving away to another state!
I love this quilt!  I am in the mood to be creative and this quilt will fulfill my craving.  I have no
idea who I will give it to but I will put it away for a special little girl (I am hoping)
Lincoln graduated from pre-school!  (I kept forgetting to post this)
He is getting so  big.  I can't believe this little stinker will be a kindergardner,
Weight Watchers is still going well. This is what I eat for breakfast most days: Vanilla Yogurt, Strawberries, Blueberries and Granola. I have lost 2 1/2 inches from my waist. It feels so good to wear smaller clothes and clothes that actually fit.
i
For the next month and a half I will not have much of a life because I will be working lots of hours due to the Santa Barbara County Fair and the California Mid State Fair.  These two fairs keep me very busy during July and August.  After this summer I will only have one more fair season to go through and I will be done.  I am NOT going to miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment