Sunday, June 12, 2011

Heres to a special friendship!!

Kathleen and I have been friends since 6th grade so that makes us friends for50 years!!! We were inseparable in Jr High and High School. We have stayed close all these years  and I consider her and her husband Tim my very special friends. I have so many memories of trips to Santa Cruz, walking to Thriftys for ice cream, movies at the Crest, Alhambra or Tower Theaters, cruising down J street, Beach Boy concerts, dressing alike, sneaking away from closed campus at Johnson to go to McDonalds, her silver Corvair, drive-in movies, the State Fair, sleepovers, boyfriends, laughing fits and the list goes on and on. We were as close as friends could possibly be. We shared everything with each other. It is such a blessing to know that she is still in my life after all these years and I know I can always count on her for advise or a shoulder to cry on and I hope she knows she can count on me too!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment