Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Am.....

DEDICATED to my family and the friends I treasure

A LOVER of shopping for new clothes - purses - fresh flowers - and children's laughter

PASSIONATE about my grandsons - patriotism - being healthy - the little things in life

A BELIEVER in miracles - love - the golden rule - integrity

DRAWN to anything citrus - black and white - good people - the color green

FAN of Fridays - Chocolate - my new TV - 60's music - classic movies - Meridian Grille

NOT a FAN of airports - peas - tennis shoes - insomnia - gray roots - liars

NOT PLEASANT to be around when I am sad - tired - overwhelmed - nervous

FANATICAL about making lists - weighing myself - being on time - my laptop

AFRAID of public speaking - getting sick - being alone - frogs

SUCKER for babies - my grandsons - reality TV - a good bargain - loyalty

I am... gullible - ridiculously sentimental - always anxious - impatient - spontaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment