Thursday, January 27, 2011

Taking care of things....

 I spent 5 days in Las Vegas taking care of Megan after she had carpal tunnel surgery on her right hand. It has been awhile since I have done so much laundry, cleaning and running after kids. It was all for a good cause though and I loved every minute of the time I got to spend listening to Jack read, making brownies with Lincoln, and trying my hardest to get Coleman to like me. (I finally succeeded the last day!) Megan was a trooper and tried very hard to go about her normal duties, but it wasn't easy for her and I am so glad I was there to help.

Here are a few pictures of the week...

Megan on Friday after her surgery.  Coleman had a hard time understanding why Mommy could not hold him
I told Jack and Lincoln I would help them clean up their room and Justin told them if they did a good job he would have a surprise for them.  He made two awesome race cars out of ice cream sandwiches and they were thrilled!

Coleman sitting on the counter looking cute!
Lincoln and I made heart shaped brownies.  He even cracked the eggs all by himself and put the sprinkles on.  He was so proud!

The boys at the park on the slide
Jack and Lincoln making giant bubbles at the Children's Museum
Coleman at the Children's Museum


Jack changing a tire at the Children's Museum


No comments:

Post a Comment