Friday, January 7, 2011

Random Stuff

I love a bargain so today when I went to Target on my lunch hour I was thrilled to see that the Christmas stuff had been marked down to 90%!! There was only one aisle left and the stuff was pretty picked over, but I managed to get $31 worth for $2.79. Now that is a steal!!  I got some good deals at Rite Aid the other day too at 75% off.  Now I am all set for next Christmas... I also found a cute green cardigan sweater for $12.00 and a few baby items that were on clearance.




There is also a clearance sale going on at this store so I am heading over there tomorrow to see if I can get something for my newest grandson who will be arriving in June.  Never can pass up a chance to get a good deal on baby stuff!  I have a 40% off coupon too so I should be able to find some cute stuff to outfit him for next winter.  I wonder if he will be in 6 months - 9 months or 12 months.  His Daddy was a pretty big baby so I am thinking he might be too.

I am getting a facial tomorrow morning.  I would love to do that regularly but they are a little pricey so when I found out I could get one for 1/2 price during the month of January I booked myself an appointment.  I am ready for a little pampering!

Just booked a flight today.  Looks like I am off to Las Vegas again.  Megan is having surgery on her hand so I get to go take care of her and see my favorite little boys!  I didn't plan on going back so soon, but I will use any chance I can get to spend time with my grandsons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment