Monday, December 6, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas

I decided it would be fun to do the 12 Days of Christmas for a neighbor and friend of mine.  I remember the excitement that my kids always had when we chose a family to do this for. If you want to do this for one of your friends here you go.

So here are the first 6 days:

Day1:  On the First Day of Christmas my good friend gave to me One wreath to make my door pretty.
(I put more ornaments on the wreath & some berries & fixed the bow so it changed a bit & the finished product looks much better!)


Day 2:  On the Second Day of Christmas my good friend gave to me Two bottles of sparkling bubbly (I used flavored sparking water from Target because they were out of sparkling cider)

Day 3:  On the Third Day of Christmas my good friend gave to me Three ornaments to put on my tree.



Day 4:  On the Fourth Day of Christmas my good friend gave to me Four Cups of Cocoa to warm up my tummy.

Day 5:  On the Fifth Day of Christmas my good friend gave to me Five Pretty Bows so my gifts will be lovely.


6th Day:  On the Sixth Day of Christmas my good friend gave to me Six Cookies because I deserve something sweet.

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment