Saturday, December 18, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - The End

I completed the Twelve Days of Christmas and really enjoyed doing it for a very special couple in my ward that live near me. The only bummer was that on about the 6th day someone else who called themselves the "Christmas Elves" put something on their porch too, and it went on for about 4 more days! Oh well... at least they know they are loved.  Unfortunately, I threw away the paper that had the little says for the last three days & I can't remember what they said so I will leave that part out.

Day 10: On the Tenth Day of Christmas my Good Friend Gave to me Ten Bags of Popcorn.....


Day 11:  On the Eleventh Day of Christmas My Good Friend Gave to me Eleven Pretty Red Apples....

Day 12:  On the Twelth Day of Christmas My Good Friend Gave to me 12 Christmas Songs....

No comments:

Post a Comment