Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Real Steal!!

A couple of weeks ago I went to the movie theaters in El Dorado Hills with two of my good friends, Sheri and Patrice. After the movie Patrice wanted to stop at a little Interior Design store, so reluctantly I agreed. Shopping at expensive stores that I know I could never buy anything in gets me depressed. Before we even got in the store, Patrice spotted a wooden bench that she just had to have so the shopping began. While Sheri and I browsed around and ooohed and awwed at everything, Patrice continued to shop and found a beautiful armoire she just had to have. While they were writing up her two purchases I spied a clock that I loved. I didn't dare look at the price tag because I knew I could never afford it. I walked around the store looking at candles and little trinkets that were a little more in my price range. Just as we were leaving I turned over the price tag on the clock. WHAT??!!! $26 and 40% off. There had to be some mistake. It must say $260 and I am reading it wrong. I called Sheri over to check the price for me and sure enough it was $26! This was my lucky day. I ran up to the register before I changed my mind and with lots of urging from my friends, I bought the clock. The final price including tax was $17.53. I was so excited and everytime I look at it I feel so proud of myself that I found such a good deal! I Love My New Clock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment