Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to ME!!!

I L O V E being a MOM (sorry this picture was the only one I could find - we need a new one)
MOTHER-IN-LAW

and GRAMMY... There is nothing better I could be. On Mother's Day I celebrate the joy that motherhood is to me. Since I was a very little girl, all I ever really wanted was to be a Mom. It wasn't easy getting there, but I wouldn't change a thing and I am so blessed to have the family that I have. My kids are the greatest and I love them so much. They make my life special and they give me so much to live for. I am so grateful that we were all together last week and that we had so much fun! Thank you everyone for making my birthday, and Mother's Day so special. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, but whenever we are all together wherever that is - that will always be the happiest place on earth to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment