Sunday, November 1, 2009

NOVEMBER BRINGS............

Birthdays - Beginning of the Christmas Season - A Time for Gratitude...
A couple of years ago I started a Gratitude Journal that I update every month with things I am grateful for. I have so much to be thankful for and since Thanksgiving is upon us here are a few thoughts:

I am so thankful for 3 of my favorite people who will be celebrating birthdays this month - My daughter-in-law, Kristine (13th), my #2 daughter Megan (17th), and my youngest grandson, Coleman (28th)

I am so thankful that I was able to go to Vegas last week and visit my cute, funny, happy little grandsons. Here are a few things we did while I was there.

Went to Jack's Primary Program. He was the best singer in the Primary!


Watched Jack play baseball!


Went to the Pumpkin Patch




I am so thankful that I started my Christmas shopping. It makes me feel good to get a head start and have everything done very soon.

I am thankful for a talentend daughter. A wedding that Shauna planned will be featured in Real Simple Magazine! So amazing & exciting!! Here is a sneak preview...





There are many, many more things I am thankful for but there is not enough space here!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much, Amy, for your kind comment! What a beautiful post this is. We really do have a lot to be grateful for. I know I am thankful for good friends like you. We may not talk often, but I always appreciate your friendliness and a warm smile. That means a lot! Over so many years it has been fun to watch our families grow. You have beautiful and talented children and grandchildren!
    Love, Janis

    ReplyDelete