Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The BIG 3 - 0!!





Today is Megan's 30th Birthday! I can hardly believe it - where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday I was holding this little peanut and marveling at how beautiful and precious she was. She was five weeks early and weighed only 5 pounds 4 ounces and was 18 inches long. Little did I know on November 17, 1979 that I had such an incredible daughter in my arms. She has brought me so much joy and so much love over the years. She is a wonderful example of a strong confident woman and a fantastic Mom and wife. She has given me the most beautiful grandsons in the whole world! I love you so much, Megan and I hope you have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY. You are the only Princess in your home and I hope your boys will treat you like one today! I only wish I was with you to share your birthday like I was 30 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment